Associate Professor and Graduate Director
216 Pearson Hall
125 Academy Street
Newark, DE 19716
- Department of Geography and Spatial Sciences
- Women & Gender Studies
- Latin American & Iberian Studies
- Delaware Environmental Institute (DENIN)
- Ph.D., Geography, University of Oregon, 2014;
- M.A., International Development, American University, School of International Service, 2004;
- B.A., Political Science, Western Washington University, 2001.
International economic development and human geography; geopolitics of food systems; power relations in food and agricultural systems; improving equity and sustainability of food systems.
See Google Scholar for a list of my published works.