- Department of Geography and Spatial Sciences
- Data Science Institute (DSI)
- Delaware Environmental Institute (DENIN)
- Ph.D., Geography (Minor: Computer Science), University of Wisconsin – Madison, 2013;
- M.S., GIS and Cartography, University of Wisconsin – Madison, 2008;
- B.S., Remote Sensing and GIS, Beijing Normal University, 2005.
Geospatial data science; machine learning; data mining; uncertainty quantification; human dimensions of global environmental change; urbanization; spatial population.