Delphis F. Levia
- Department of Geography and Spatial Sciences
- Department of Plant and Soil Sciences
- Ph.D., Geography, Clark University, 2000;
- M.S. Geography, University of Massachusetts, 1996;
- B.A. Geography, Clark University, 1994.
Ecohydrology; stemflow; biosphere-atmosphere interactions; biogeochemistry; field methods and instrumentation; microscopy; bioimaging.
See my Curriculum Vitae for a list of my published works.
- Series Editor, Ecological Studies: Analysis and Synthesis (Springer Nature)
- Associate Editor, Hydrological Processes (Wiley)
- Associate Editor, Journal of Plant Nutrition and Soil Science (Wiley)