Dana E. Veron
- Department of Geography and Spatial Sciences, associate chair
- School of Marine Science and Policy
- Faculty Director, Environmental Science major and Climate Scholars program
- Provost Faculty Fellow, UDFAP
- Center for Research in Wind (CReW), founding member
- Delaware Environmental Institute (DENIN)
- Honors Program Board Member
- Visiting Post-doctoral Fellow, University of Colorado, Boulder and National Ocean and Atmospheric Administration, 2000-2001
- Ph.D., Oceanography, Scripps Institution of Oceanography, University of California - San Diego, 2000;
- B.A., Physics, State University of New York, College at Geneseo, 1995.
Climate change impacts; cloud-radiation interactions; surface radiative properties; Arctic energy balance; Antarctic boundary layer meteorology; sea breeze circulation; land/ocean surface-atmospheric interactions; offshore wind resource assessment.
See Google Scholar for a list of my published works.