Professional Development Virtual Info Session Aug. 17-20
Photo by Graphic by Cindy Dolan August 07, 2020
Learn about short-term professional development courses and certificate programs
Free live-online information sessions highlighting professional development programs will be held Aug. 17-20, 7-8 p.m. for interested participants to learn more about fall 2020 online programs offered by the University of Delaware’s Division of Professional and Continuing Studies (UD PCS).
Providing high-level program overviews, the virtual information sessions give prospective students opportunities to ask questions of program faculty and staff and learn more about the programs.
The following short-term, online fall certificate programs and courses, which are focused on helping professionals advance in their careers, are being highlighted at the virtual information sessions:
• Analytics: Optimizing Big Data
• Business Analysis
• Clinical Trials Management
• Coding Bootcamp (.NET/C# or Java)
• IT Project Management
• Microsoft Excel (fundamentals to advanced)
• Nonprofit Management (introductory to advanced)
• Occupational Safety (entry-level to managerial)
• Paralegal Institute (certificate program plus advanced seminars)
• Project Management
• Sales Operations Science
• Social Media Marketing (fundamentals to advanced)
• Telehealth Coordinator
Most UD PCS programs can be completed in about three months. Payment plans, discounts or scholarships are available for most programs and include military, group and professional association discounts.
For details or to RSVP, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the website.
For further information, please visit: https://www.pcs.udel.edu/infosession/