Pieces of Procurement conference set Dec. 5
November 07, 2017
Campus invited to learn more about Procurement Services
University of Delaware Procurement Services will again hold its popular Pieces of Procurement conference on Tuesday, Dec. 5, in Clayton Hall on the Laird Campus in Newark.
Procurement Services has been transitioning to better meet the needs of its customers and there are more enhancements to come. The December conference will provide a day filled with informative sessions covering the following topics:
- Travel and expense management tool, as well as travel agency updates;
- Creating requests for a purchase order;
- Webform updates/enhancements;
- Credit card basics and policies;
- Vendor payment requests;
- A-110 and uniform guidance; and
- Doing business with UD, featuring Facilities and the Office of Communications and Marketing and including procedural and policy updates provided by representatives from these departments.
In addition, Ask Procurement will give those attending a chance to ask specific questions in a one-on-one environment with representatives from several areas of Procurement, such as a buyer and purchasing assistant, an Accounts Payable analyst, a credit card administrator, a systems analyst and a webpage developer.
Further announcements of this event will be forthcoming both in UDaily and on the Procurement Services website. Registration is now available via Google Form. Once a session has reached its maximum capacity, it will be closed for registration.
Mark your calendar
What: Pieces of Procurement
When: 8:30 a.m.-4 p.m., Tuesday, Dec. 5
Where: Clayton Hall