UD IT Activity Report
September 23, 2016
UD Information Technologies publishes September Activity Report
University of Delaware Information Technologies has published its September 2016 Activity Report.
The report details IT activity since May 1 and provides news about upcoming events.
The lead article in the report details campus progress towards adopting two-factor authentication (2FA). Over 5,750 members of the campus community have adopted 2FA, one of the easiest and most secure ways to protect personal accounts and information.
The report also includes information about two surveys of student use of Wi-Fi and how those survey results are being used.
Read the full report to find information about:
• The Secure UD Initiative;
• Replacing the Mills high performance computing (HPC) cluster;
• Upcoming research computing events — including upcoming UNIX training, GIS activities, and the HPC Symposium series;
• Upgrades to the UD Capture classroom recording system;
• UD business systems; and
• Other topics of interest to the campus community.