WDEL, Feb. 18, 2015
The University of Delaware's Laboratory Preschool provided young students an opportunity to learn about the value of community through construction of a model of Main Street in Newark.George Washington, slave catcher
The New York Times, Feb. 16, 2015
Erica Armstrong Dunbar, associate professor and author of "A Fragile Freedom: African American Women and Emancipation in the Antebellum City," wrote an op-ed about George Washington as slaveholder.Building a better life for black Delawareans
News Journal, Feb. 16, 2015
Justin Coger, a doctoral graduate student in the field of economic education at the University of Delaware, writes about how economic development is key for improving the social mobility and wellbeing of African-Americans in Delaware.
- UD women's lacrosse ranked in IWLCA Top 20
- Dress as a 'Star Wars' character at UD's Rust Ice Arena
- UD men's lacrosse to host faculty, staff appreciation day at 11 a.m.
- New research characterizes novel aspects of maize reproduction
- SAT, ACT exam prep class offered at UD this summer