Work-life Programs and Services
Our work life programs and services are designed to create a flexible environment that support employee success at work and at home. Employee resources, recognition, events and services are just a few of the ways we help make UD a great place to work.
- Service & Retirement Programs
- UDeserveIt Employee Recognition Program
Employee Assistance Programs
- Health Advocate-(Log In: Enter "State of Delaware" as your organization)
- Other Counseling Services
- Statewide Benefits Office
UD Resources and Services
- Diversity Network Caucus Groups
- Employee Health & Wellbeing
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- Mass Transit & Parking Programs
- Nursing Mothers in the Workplace
- University Health
- Resources for Women at UD
Community Resources in Delaware
University of Delaware Attractions
- Ice Arena Building Rental–25% off for a party or event. Learn to Skate or Hockey Classes, type "UD STAFF" in the coupon box for $10 off the registration price
- Outdoor Pool–Discounted prices for memberships
- Season Tickets–Football and Basketball, call the ticket office directly at 302-831-2257, or visit the website to see all pricing as well as our upcoming promotional schedule
- Virden Center–Special discounts through Conference Services
- PNC Workplace Banking–PNC is proud to offer faculty, staff, and employees, a complete set of money management tools with great features and exclusive benefits to help you achieve your financial goals. Learn how WorkPlace Banking can benefit you.
- Liberty Mutual–Auto, Homeowner, Renter's Insurance eligibility details
- Genworth–Long-Term Care Insurance eligibility details
Housing & Utilities
- Home Purchase Assistance Program
- Neighborhood Mortgage Assistance Program
- Verizon FiOS–Discounts are available to UD employees. Visit the website for more information.
- Cellular Telephone Services-these vendors provide discounts to UD employees.
- Delaware Express Shuttle 302-454-7800, Discount Number: 114906
- Egencia–24/7 Corporate Agents: 800-997-1495 or 702-939-2532