Ronald E. Martin
- Department of Earth Sciences
- Delaware Environmental Institute (DENIN)
- Ph.D., Zoology, University of California, Berkeley, 1981;
- M.S., Geology University of Florida, Gainesville, 1975;
- B.S., Geology and Paleontology, Bowling Green State University, 1973.
Evolution of Earth systems; taphonomy and the formation of fossil assemblages; environmental micropaleontology and bioindicators of environmental quality; subsurface methods, including biostratigraphy, ecostratigraphy and sequence stratigraphy.
- American Association of Petroleum Geologists, Member
- Geological Society of America, Member
- Paleontological Society, Member
- Society for Sedimentary Geology (SEPM)—National and North American Micropaleontology (NAMS) sections