John A. Madsen
- Department of Earth Sciences
- UD Center for Research in Wind, Associate Director for Education Programs
- Delaware Environmental Institute (DENIN)
- Ph.D., Oceanography, University of Rhode Island, 1987;
- B.S. with distinction, Geology, Iowa State University, 1981.
Continental shelf and estuarine geophysics; Side-scan sonar in fisheries research.
For a list of my published works, see my Curriculum Vitae.
- American Geophysical Union (AGU), Member
- Environmental and Engineering Geophysical Society (EEGS), Member