201 Penny Hall
255 Academy Street
Newark, DE 19716
- Department of Earth Sciences
- Delaware Environmental Institute (DENIN)
- National Museum of Natural History, Smithsonian Institution, Research Associate
- Ph.D., Geochemistry and Geophysics, Massachusetts Institute of Technology-Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution, 2007;
- M.A., Natural Sciences, University of Cambridge, 2003;
- M.S., Earth Sciences, University of Cambridge, 2000;
- B.A., First Class, Natural Sciences Tripos, University of Cambridge, 1999.
Plate tectonics; rheology; mantle geochemistry.
See Google Scholar for a list of my published works.