101A Penny Hall
255 Academy Street
Newark, DE 19716
- Department of Earth Sciences
- Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Department of Geography and Spatial Sciences
- School of Marine Science and Policy (SMSP)
- Ph.D., Hydrology, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 2005;
- B.S., Civil Engineering, University of Notre Dame, 1998.
Coastal groundwater dynamics; groundwater flow and solute transport modeling; groundwater-surface water interaction; water supply sustainability; geostatistical modeling; hydro-economics.
See Google Scholar for a list of my published works.
- Hydrogeology Group
- Associate Director for Interdisciplinary Initiatives, Delaware Environmental Institute (DENIN)
- American Geophysical Union (AGU), Member
- Geological Society of America, Member
- International Association of Hydrogeologists, Member
- International Association of Mathematical Geosciences, Member