All graphics, photographs and text appearing on the University of Delaware home page and subsequent web pages are protected by copyright. Redistribution or commercial use is prohibited without express written permission.
To report electronic copyright infringements originating at the University of Delaware, please notify:
University of Delaware
192 South Chapel St.
Newark, DE 19716
Karl Hassler is the agent designated under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
All infringement claims must include the following:
- a physical or electronic signature;
- identification of the infringed work;
- identification of the infringed material;
- contact information for the complaint, e.g. address, telephone number, electronic mail address;
- a statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner or the law;
- a statement that the information contained in the notification is accurate,
and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to
act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Logos and graphics relating to the University are registered and are subject to licensing agreements. If you have questions about legal use of these items, see the Collegiate Licensing Company website or contact the Office of Administrative Services. If you are interested in using or obtaining photographic images, contact the Office of Communications and Marketing.
To develop pages for the University of Delaware's web site, consult the UD Brand Style Guide. The University of Delaware targets WCAG 2.0 and ARIA 1.0 in order to allow Web content and assistive technologies to convey appropriate information to persons with disabilities.