Louis L. Redding Hall
Floorplans and photos
Navigate an example double in Redding Hall. Room types and layouts may vary.
Building Information: Furniture & Specs
- The beds in Redding are adjustable at the lowest setting you will have 10” below the bed and at the highest setting you will have 30” under the bed.
- Each room includes a desk, chair and bed for each occupant.
- Triple rooms in Redding have one wardrobe for each occupant.
- Rooms have neutral grey floor tile, one or two windows with pull down shade, and two ceiling lights.
- Redding is an air conditioned hall.
Residence Life & Housing is part of the Division of Student Life, which contributes and facilitates critical learning and development within healthy, inclusive and supportive communities, so that all students may thrive at UD and beyond.