Lane, Thompson & Smyth
Meet Your Residence Hall Coordinator
Lane & Thompson Halls
Virtual Room Tour
Navigate an example of a double room in Lane/Thompson below. Room types and layouts may vary.
Lane & Thompson Building Information:
- Rooms have tiled floors, off-white walls and window shades.
- Rooms have one window, 6’W x 4’H.
- The UD campus is smoke free.
- Rooms have 2 beds (twin, extra-long), 2 dressers, 2 desks, 2 chairs and 2 wardrobes.
- Close to Perkins Student Center, the Scrounge, and Russell Dining Hall.
- Rooms have UD network connections.
- Lane & Thompson Hall beds are adjustable. The lowest setting leaves 8″ of space under the bed, if adjusted to the highest setting you will have 32″.
- The dressers measure 48″ high x 24″ wide x 20″ deep. Each dresser has five drawers. The drawer measures 23″ wide x 15″ deep.
- Lane & Thompson Halls have a fire alarm system and fire protection sprinklers.
- The apartment has a loveseat 52″ X 36″ and a club chair that is 36″ X 36″. The dining table is 36″ X 36″ and also has two chairs.
- Lane & Thompson Halls are not air conditioned.
Virtual Room Tour
Navigate an example of a double room in Smyth below. Room types and layouts may vary.
Smyth Building Information:
- Smyth Doubles include 2 beds (twin, extra long), 2 dressers, 2 desks w/chairs and 2 built-in closets.
- Smyth Hall beds are adjustable, The lowest setting leaves 6″ of space under the bed, if adjusted to the highest setting you will have 30″.
- Smyth windows measure 3′ x 5 and have window shades.
- Smyth Single rooms include 1 bed (twin, extra long), 1 desk w/chair, 1 dresser and 1 built in closet.
- Smyth Hall is not air conditioned.
- Floor plans depict bunked and unbunked beds. When you move into your room please call 831-1141 to have your beds bunked or unbunked.
Residence Life & Housing is part of the Division of Student Life, which contributes and facilitates critical learning and development within healthy, inclusive and supportive communities, so that all students may thrive at UD and beyond.