There are several tools for advisors to use in their important role of advising UD students.
1. UDSIS Advisor Center
- All advisees assigned to an advisor are listed on the My Advisees page in Advisor Center. Clicking the Student Details link takes you to that person's Student Center information. For additional help, see:
- Advisor Center
- Access & Print the Degree Audit Report
- Access & Print What If Reports through Academic Advisement
- Request & Print Unofficial Transcripts
2. UDSIS Advising Appointment System
- This system allows advisors to establish available appointment offerings to students to view and select from within UDSIS. (More Info)
3. Advisor Notes (UD Notes)
- This UD application supplements the academic advising process by recording notes, ie. communications, between advisors and advisees. Information from UDSIS is displayed in Advisor Notes but Advisor Notes does not relay information back to UDSIS. Changes made in UDSIS are reflected in Advisor Notes the following day.
4. Cognos Standard Reports
- Reports listed in the Advisement section on our Cognos standard reports page support the advisement process. Cognos access is required to run these reports.
Please direct questions to the Registrar's Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (302) 831-2132, Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.