UD is part of new DOD Manufacturing Innovation Institute
Expedition to drill through floating Greenland glacier, transmit first ocean data from underneath
UD team awarded $1 million Keck Foundation grant for novel research on light
Researchers monitor conditions in Delaware Bay aboard Cape May-Lewes Ferry
Aug. 2-8Master Players Festival
Aug. 4National Night Out
Aug. 4-Dec. 18'Staging History'
Aug. 5Osher open house
Through Oct. 2'Napoleon'
Here and Now, July 27, 2015
Jeremy Firestone of UD's School of Marine Science and Policy spoke about why wind power is on course to become one of the country's largest sources of energy, and where the U.S. stands compared with other countries.'It's like going to Pluto and seeing McDonald's'
Science, July 23, 2015
Jennifer Biddle, assistant professor at UD, was quoted in an article about the surprisingly ordinary microorganisms found deep beneath the ocean floor. She said, "You'd expect microbes from this exotic environment to be unusual, and the discovery that they are similar to familiar microorganisms is 'disconcerting.' It's like going to Pluto and seeing McDonald's."Wilmington, the city with too many charter schools
WHYY, July 22, 2015
A story about the heavy concentration of charter schools in the city of Wilmington quotes Dan Rich, University Professor of Public Policy.
- Engineering deans collectively commit to diversity at White House Demo Day
- STAR Family Fun Day event designed to raise funds for physical therapy research
- Students with disabilities develop their research skills in UD program
- New partnership agreement to bring Chinese fashion students to UD
- UD is part of new DOD Manufacturing Innovation Institute