UD scientists co-author article on how small-scale ocean currents spread pollutants
UD researchers look at small RNA pathways in maize tassels
Special events invite new Hens to connect, explore, contribute
College of Earth, Ocean, and Environment celebrates new research vessel, robotics lab
Aug. 24Fall Activities Night
Aug. 25Acamation Night
Sept. 3-Dec. 7'Renderings'
Sept. 3-Dec. 7'Delaware Awake!'
Sept. 4'Evening in the Garden'
Metro Kids, May 1, 2014
Roberta Golinkoff, Unidel H Rodney Sharp Professor in the School of Education, discussed the importance of play in learning.UD president: Unionizing could end sports programs
NPR Here and Now, May 1, 2014
UD President Patrick Harker discussed the potential impacts of student-athlete unionization.Museums struggle to protect art from public defacement
The News Journal, May 1, 2014
Janis Tomlinson, director of University Museums, briefly discussed the value of keeping security procedures private.
- Symposium highlights undergraduate research, service projects
- UD scientists co-author article on how small-scale ocean currents spread pollutants
- Faculty member Xiang Gao, two alumni win state recognition
- UD graduate Tim Crowley discusses career with Norwegian Cruise Line
- For the Record, Aug. 22, 2014