Satellite measurements of ocean color, temperature help researchers predict sturgeon locations
Princeton Review, Kiplinger's guides cite UD for excellence, value
Elson named to list of Most Influential People in Business Ethics for fifth year in row
Arts-based project explores racial issues in US, South Africa
Feb. 9-24'Galileo: 400 Years'
Feb. 9Public policy issues
Feb. 10Cybersecurity Lecture
Feb. 10-May 15'Artists and Friends'
Feb. 29Humans of New York
WHYY Newsworks, Feb. 3, 2016
Art Trembanis, associate professor in the University of Delaware's College of Earth, Ocean, and Environment, said beach replenishment isn't a real solution to erosion: "It's just putting a Band-Aid on the bleed."Still saving flooded photos
Wimberley (Texas) View, Feb. 3, 2016
Debra Hess Norris, Unidel Henry Francis du Pont Chair in Fine Arts and chair of the University of Delaware's Department of Art Conservation, led an effort to restore photos damaged by floods in Texas and Oklahoma.UD police release hilarious and informative 'Copline Bling'
USA Today College, Feb. 1, 2016
The University of Delaware Police Department video, "Copline Bling," continues to draw viewers as it promotes campus safety.
- Colleagues remember extension agent Rhonda Martell
- Deadline extended for students to apply for Commencement Committee
- VentureOn, now accepting applications, offers entrepreneurial resources to students
- University's social media certificate program wins award
- Esolen to discuss 'Dante and the Glorious Liberty of the Children of God'