Reply to comment
To log in to your UDrupal site, follow these steps:
- Open a browser application.
- Type the URL of your UDrupal site in the browser's address bar (e.g., http://drupal-dev.nss.udel.edu/your_site_name).
- Click CAS Login in the left-hand Navigation bar, which should look similar to the following:
- You will be redirected to UD's Central Authentication Service (CAS) page, which looks similar to the following:
- In the UDelNet ID (username) text box, type your UDelNet ID.
- In the Password text box, type your password.
- Click Submit form.
Your name: *
The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
- Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
- Allowed HTML tags: <a> <em> <strong> <cite> <code><img> <ul> <ol> <li> <dl> <dt> <dd><p><br><h1><h2><h3><h4>
- Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
- You can use Markdown syntax to format and style the text. Also see Markdown Extra for tables, footnotes, and more.