The University of Delaware's College of Earth, Ocean, and Environment is hosting a manned submersible on the Hugh R. Sharp Campus in Lewes this fall as part of an industry collaboration with OceanGate.
- Biomedical engineering professor publishes research on development of the lung's branched architecture
- Presidential Search Committee co-chairs update UD community
- 1743 Welcome Days: UD offers new Blue Hens wide variety of programs
- New research finds a way to reverse children's racial stereotyping
- Summer stretch helps record number of undergrads build research momentum
What will it cost you as an undergrad? UD's Student Net Price Calculator is a great place to start.