Editing Existing Text
To edit existing text, you must have permission to access the page(s). If you have the required permission, follow these steps:
- Log in to your UDrupal site.
- Navigate to the page you want to edit. Across the top of the page, you will see a series of tabs (or options).
- Click the Edit tab (or option).
- You can edit the text in the Title and Body text boxes just as you do using a word-processing application. For example, you can change the title of the page or change the text in the body of the page.
- Click Save at the bottom of the page.