Reply to comment
To edit existing text, you must have permission to access the page(s). If you have the required permission, follow these steps:
- Log in to your UDrupal site.
- Navigate to the page you want to edit. Across the top of the page, you will see a series of tabs (or options).
- Click the Edit tab (or option).
- You can edit the text in the Title and Body text boxes just as you do using a word-processing application. For example, you can change the title of the page or change the text in the body of the page.
- Click Save at the bottom of the page.
Your name: *
The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
- Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
- Allowed HTML tags: <a> <em> <strong> <cite> <code><img> <ul> <ol> <li> <dl> <dt> <dd><p><br><h1><h2><h3><h4>
- Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
- You can use Markdown syntax to format and style the text. Also see Markdown Extra for tables, footnotes, and more.