Reply to comment
To access a module, you must be an Administrator for the site.
A module is a file containing a set of routines written in PHP. The module is executed within the context of the site.
- Core modules are provided with a Drupal installation and extend Drupal’s functionality.
- Contributed modules are created by Drupal community users to extend Drupal beyond its default functionality. These modules must be downloaded separately.
To access modules, navigate to the Modules administration page [Administer > Site building > Modules].
- Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
- Allowed HTML tags: <a> <em> <strong> <cite> <code><img> <ul> <ol> <li> <dl> <dt> <dd><p><br><h1><h2><h3><h4>
- Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
- You can use Markdown syntax to format and style the text. Also see Markdown Extra for tables, footnotes, and more.