Unofficial transcripts are available to all students and alumni from their UDSIS Student Center.
Unofficial vs. Official Transcripts
Unofficial transcripts are different from official transcripts in the information they display and in their appearance.
- Unofficial transcripts include additional advisement information, such as deficiency points, repeat codes and test scores (SAT, ACT, PRAXIS, etc.) that do not display on official transcripts.
- Unofficial transcripts display current and in-progress courses and final grades as they are submitted. Official transcripts do not display any pending coursework until after the fully-graded date for a particular term.
- Unofficial transcripts display transfer course details such as the prior letter grade earned. Official transcripts do not display external institutions’ grades and only show transferred coursework as "T" ‑ Transfer Credits Accepted.
- There are numerous other display differences between the unofficial and official transcripts. The unofficial transcript includes extra academic details for advisement purposes only.
Access your Unofficial Transcript
Login to UDSIS.
If you do not know your UD PIN you can reset it or view more information at Forgot your UD ID or PIN?.
- In the Academics area,
go to the "other academic" dropdown box and choose Transcript: View Unofficial
- Your unofficial transcript will load in another browser window. If you do not see it, turn off your pop-up blocker or
configure your browser to enable pop-up windows for UD trusted servers.
- For questions about what is displayed on your unofficial transcript, see
Reading Unofficial Transcripts.
To request an Official transcript, see Official Transcripts.
Other Questions? Email email@example.com.