An Enrollment Verification may be requested by current students using UDSIS. This is a secure document that may be submitted to any and all insurance and loan companies.
- Login to your UDSIS account and, under Academics, choose Enrollment Verification.
- You are directed to the National Student Clearinghouse where you may choose either current enrollment
or all enrollment and then print your Enrollment Verification.
- If you choose current enrollment, your enrollment for the current term will be listed. If you are not enrolled for the current term your enrollment for the most recent term will be listed. Future terms are not listed on the enrollment verification form until after the current term is over.
- If you choose all enrollment, all current and past enrollment will be listed.
- If you are unable to log in to your UDSIS account, you may go directly to the National Clearinghouse website; however, there is a $4.50 fee imposed by the Clearinghouse.
- If further enrollment verification information is required, you may complete, sign, and submit a Verification Request to the Registrar's Office.
National Student Clearinghouse
The following options are also available to you at the National Student Clearinghouse site:
- Obtain a Good Student Discount Certificate to print and mail to an auto insurer or other company that requests proof of your status as a Good Student for the current term.
- View the enrollment information on file with the Clearinghouse.
- View the student loan deferment notifications that the Clearinghouse has provided to your loan holders (lenders and guarantors).
- View the proof(s) of enrollment that the Clearinghouse has provided to your health insurers and other providers of student services or products.
- To view specific information about your student loans, see
Enrollment verification and certification questions may be directed to (302) 831-8987..