Registration Tools & Tips for Undergraduate Students
Before you register for courses, we recommend that you follow these 5 important steps:
1. Review your Requirements
Check what courses are required for your degree by reviewing your Degree Audit.
- UDSIS - Self Service - Student Center - select Degree Audit from the drop-down menu.
- Review your degree audit again after registering to see how courses have applied towards requirements.
- Reading the Degree Audit
- Requirements for Matriculated Undergraduates:
- Discovery Learning Experience DLE-approved courses
- First Year Experience
- Freshmen English (ENGL 110)
- Multicultural Requirement
- University Breadth Requirements
2. Choose potential courses
Compare remaining degree requirements to the Term Schedule. Compile a list of several possible courses to take.
3. Check against Degree Requirements
Use the What-If Report to review how certain courses could apply towards your degree requirements.
You can also What-If to learn about degree requirements if contemplating a different/additional major or minor.
- UDSIS - Self Service - Student Center - select What-If Report from the drop-down menu.
- Reading the What-If Report.
4. Schedule advisement
Contact your advisor(s) to schedule an advising appointment.
- Prepare questions in advance!
- Click on the details link in the UDSIS blue Advisor box to email your advisor.
5. Check out our Registration Help and Guidelines
- UDSIS will tell you if you have any financial holds that may prevent you from registering.
- Find your Enrollment Appointment in UDSIS - This is the specific date/time you can BEGIN online course registration.
- Registration Help - Frequently asked questions & how to use WebReg
- Registration Timeline - When to use each tool
- Course Section Numbering - General Guidelines
- Registration Standards and Class Attendance
To Register for Classes, Drop or Add Classes, or View your Schedule,
- Questions? Contact the Registrar's Office - firstname.lastname@example.org or 302-831-2131.