Convocation and Commencement tickets are available beginning Thursday, April 18, 2024, at 10:00 am. Initial ticket registration ends on Friday, May 10, 2024. Login to your ticketing account here.
If capacity allows, additional tickets may be available for some ceremonies. Students will have the option to reserve additional tickets between Tuesday, May 14 – Sunday, May 19 and will receive an email regarding which ceremonies can accommodate additional tickets.
If you require ADA seating, you can click the blue hyperlink
within the event to secure your ADA seat.
Graduates must login to their account to reserve their tickets.
Commencement is the ceremony which celebrates the Class of 2024, and college convocations will include the recognition of individual graduates, as they process across the stage.
Tickets are reserved for each graduate, and up to four (4) guest tickets for Commencement. Tickets for convocations are also reserved for each graduate and for guests; however, amounts vary for each ceremony, based on capacity. See the Convocation Ceremony Schedule for the amount of guest tickets available for each ceremony. If tickets are not reserved before May 10, 2024, guest tickets are not guaranteed.
All ceremonies require tickets.
Please go to the website between April 18 – May 10, 2024, to reserve the following tickets:
- Commencement Tickets
- Reserve your graduate ticket for the Commencement ceremony.
- Reserve your guest tickets for the Commencement ceremony.
- Graduates are allowed a maximum of 4 guest tickets. Due to capacity, we do not anticipate extra tickets will be available for the Commencement Ceremony.
- The Commencement ceremony is general seating.
- If a member of your party needs accessible seating, please be sure to select the Accessible seating request.
- Convocation Tickets
- Reserve your student ticket for your college convocation ceremony.
- Reserve your guest tickets for your college convocation ceremony.
- See the Convocation Ceremony Schedule for the amount of guest tickets available for each ceremony.
- *If you have a double major (from colleges that have different ceremony times) only one ceremony will appear as a choice. If it is not the ceremony of your major that you want to attend or you want to attend both, please email the ticket office for assistance at email@example.com.
- Extra Guest Tickets – If there are extra tickets available for convocation ceremonies, ticketing will reopen. Please look for an announcement.
- All convocation ceremonies are general seating.
- If a member of your party needs access to accessible seating, please be sure to select the Accessible seating request.
If you are unable to view your tickets, please ensure your expected graduation term is accurate. If you need to update your expected graduation term, please see your advisor.
If you require ADA seating, you can click the blue hyperlink within the event to secure your ADA seat.
STEPS TO CLAIMING GRADUATION TICKETS
First time activating your student account?
- Click here to register for your student account
- Enter your Student ID in the box, click Activate
- Confirm your email address (make sure it’s your UD email)
- Create a password and confirm it
- Enter your cell phone number (needed to receive mobile tickets)
- Enter your credit card billing address: This step is required, even though graduation tickets are free
- If your shipping address is different from your credit card billing address, uncheck the box and enter the appropriate address.
- Click Next
- Proceed to Step 3 in “How to claim your tickets”
HOW TO CLAIM YOUR TICKETS
You must have activated your student account prior to these steps
- Click here to access the student portal
- Enter your UD email address or ID number and password
- Click on the 2024 Commencement and Convocations button
- You’ll see the options for Commencement and Convocation you are eligible to get tickets for
- Click into the event you’d like tickets for. Select the number of tickets you’d like for guests (4 max for Commencement and the number of tickets available for your Convocation - this varies per college ceremony). You’ll need to select a ticket for yourself as well.
- Click “Add to Cart”
- If you need to get tickets to any other graduation, click “Continue Shopping” and repeat steps 3-6 for that graduation event.
- Follow instructions through checkout and your tickets will be sent to your @udel.edu address
- Open the ticket delivery email and add your mobile ticket to the digital wallet on your mobile device.
You will receive multiple emails - a confirmation and ticket delivery. If you don’t immediately receive the emails, check your spam/junk folder.
Emails will come from the firstname.lastname@example.org email
Ticket delivery email will have a subject of “Your mobile tickets have arrived”
HOW DO I TRANSFER TICKETS?
- Click here to access the student portal
- Select the “Manage My Account” tab
- Under My Tickets, click the transfer button
- Then select 2024 UD Commencement
- All the tickets you have in your account will then appear. Select the ones you’d like to transfer. Click the continue button.
- Enter the first and last name of the person you’re transferring the tickets to. You then have the option to either put their mobile number or email address in to send to. You’ll then click transfer ticket
HOW DO MY GUESTS ACCEPT TICKET TRANSFERS?
- They will receive a text message/email. In that email they will click the accept transfer button.
- They will then be prompted to sign into their account or create an account. Once signed in, they can officially accept the transfer.
- They can then add the mobile ticket to the digital wallet on their mobile device.
If you have any login or technical issues, please contact email@example.com.
Non-ticket questions may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.