The Institute for Global Studies (IGS) is a premier center for international education at the University of Delaware. We are forging partnerships in academics, research and public service around the world and educating engaged, global citizens.
Our Global Initiative focuses on helping students to expand their awareness and knowledge of the economic, political, cultural and social issues facing the world—and the skills to address them. This commitment to preparing students to be global citizens embraces diversity in all of its richness, on campus, across the U.S., and in countries and cultures worldwide.
NEWS & EVENTS
- UD Chapter of Engineers Without Borders invites community to benefit dinner
- Model UN Conference prepares high school students to become world leaders
- World Scholars reflect on year while program prepares for expansion
- UD students attend annual Clinton Global Initiative University conference
- UD Mandela Washington Fellow honored for human rights work in Somalia
- All-Woman Engineers Without Borders team completes Philippines assessment trip
- Institute for Global Studies launches spring Fulbright Lecture Series
- February 24 marks this Spring's Study Abroad/Global Studies Fair
- Confucius Institute Rings in Chinese New Year with Outreach Programs
- Study abroad inspires career of UD alumnus and travel entreprenuer