This page requires JavaScript to work properly.
Join us on FacebookFollow us on TwitterMy Housing

Spring Admit Sign-Up Guide

If you are applying for housing for spring semester only, the Academic Year Student Housing and Dining Agreements become binding as of December 20, and students are financially responsible for the residence hall space and dining plan for the remainder of the academic year.

All students assigned to upperclass residence halls will be charged the published rate for the assigned hall type and room type. All upperclass students are required to pay the full amount for their assigned space whether or not it is the type of space requested on their Housing Application. Students who move from one hall or room type to a different hall or room type will be charged the published rate for the new space from the effective date of move-in.