This is the Place
Take a personal video tour of the places various Blue Hens have been inspired or accomplished defining moments in their college careers. It’s the real UD experience—unscripted and seen through a variety of lenses. #UDisthePlace
- Jaye Thompson, visual communications major, shares how he desires to create and design, and how his studio encourages him because he’s surrounded by the work of successful seniors.
- Brian Griffiths, environmental engineering & plant science major, shares his story of his epic moment at UD: when he was notified of his grant approval for a National Geographic project in Peru to document the history of an Amazonian tribe of elders.
- Attalie Carnavali, a human services major, public health minor who comes from a large Argentinian family in the Bronx, tells how she struggled in a much different culture at UD until she found her voice . . . and her people.
- Connie Wittig, an alumna and UD parent, shares her observations during a visit to UD with her daughter and how good it felt to know her daughter was going to fit in.
- Sarah Fulton, public policy major, details how a UD internship at the U.S. Senate gave her hands-on experience and helped shape her career vision.
- Brendan McGeown, accounting and finance major, talks about what went through his mind when he was deciding on a college and how he chose UD.
- Sarah Montes, dietetics major, tells how she finally learned to master the study of organic chemistry thanks to a peaceful scenic view, a bagel shop downstairs and a wired campus.
- Dr. Babatunde (“Tunde”) Ogunnaike, professor and dean of the College of Engineering, talks about how UD inspires and brings out greatness in each student.
The University of Delaware exclusively accepts the Common Application. All applicants must submit the Common Application online. Please review all UD requirements here and apply via The Common Application website.Tweets by @UDAdmissions