- Library, Leland Ware celebrate the Littleton and Jane Mitchell papers
- Newark Police investigate robbery at pizza store
- Blue Hen Leadership Program concludes third record-breaking year
- Tallamy receives Garden Club of America honor for conservation education
- University units become one, focus on student engagement
The University of Delaware Office of Communications & Marketing is dedicated to meeting the communications and marketing needs of the institution.
The Office of Communications & Marketing offers a wide range of services, including web design and editing, publications design and editing, writing, media relations, media training, photography, advertising, licensing and graphic design.
The office also has an important spirit component as the home of the exceptionally popular Hall of Fame mascot, YoUDee.
Major publications of the Office of Communications & Marketing include UDaily, the University's online daily news service, and the University of Delaware Messenger, a lively full-color magazine for alumni and friends.
The work of the Office of Communications & Marketing can be seen on web sites, banners and murals across campus, as well as in brochures, reports, posters and flyers.
For more information on services that are available, please contact the Office of Communications & Marketing.
UD Brand Style Guide (interactive)
UD Brand Style Guide (downloadable)
For media Inquiries 24/7: