- Cooperative Extension celebrates 100 years of extending knowledge, changing lives
- Students from around the state train to become cyber professionals
- UD sets orientation for newly appointed graduate teaching assistants Aug. 20
- Blue Hen Leadership Program wins outstanding program award
- Bahr family's soccer legacy continues at UD
The University of Delaware Office of Communications & Marketing is dedicated to meeting the communications and marketing needs of the institution.
The Office of Communications & Marketing offers a wide range of services, including web design and editing, publications design and editing, writing, media relations, media training, photography, advertising, licensing and graphic design.
The office also has an important spirit component as the home of the exceptionally popular Hall of Fame mascot, YoUDee.
Major publications of the Office of Communications & Marketing include UDaily, the University's online daily news service, and the University of Delaware Messenger, a lively full-color magazine for alumni and friends.
The work of the Office of Communications & Marketing can be seen on web sites, banners and murals across campus, as well as in brochures, reports, posters and flyers.
For more information on services that are available, please contact the Office of Communications & Marketing.
For media Inquiries 24/7: