- YoUDee Leadership Award nominations now being accepted
- Startup adviser available to meet with entrepreneurs at no cost each Tuesday
- Two UD professors will speak at conference on 'Women Leading Africa.'
- University of Delaware Library offers research funding workshops
- SNL's Sasheer Zamata to perform at Perkins West Lounge
The University of Delaware Office of Communications & Marketing is dedicated to meeting the communications and marketing needs of the institution.
The Office of Communications & Marketing offers a wide range of services, including web design and editing, publications design and editing, writing, media relations, media training, photography, advertising, licensing and graphic design.
The office also has an important spirit component as the home of the exceptionally popular Hall of Fame mascot, YoUDee.
Major publications of the Office of Communications & Marketing include UDaily, the University's online daily news service, and the University of Delaware Messenger, a lively full-color magazine for alumni and friends.
The work of the Office of Communications & Marketing can be seen on web sites, banners and murals across campus, as well as in brochures, reports, posters and flyers.
For more information on services that are available, please contact the Office of Communications & Marketing.
For media Inquiries 24/7: