Current CPR, First Aid, and AED Course Schedule
Each class is taught in our conference room, which is located in the General Services Building. Pre-registration and Prepayment are required. Click on the class date to take
you to the online registration form or call our office to register. Completing the online registration does not guarantee enrollment in a class. Each class is limited to 12 students. Classes are booked up to two months in advance. You will receive an e-mail confirmation concerning your registration status.
Healthcare Provider classes for October 24th, November 14th, & December 12th are FULL
- CPR Class Dates and Times (2015)
- Course Schedule and Fee Information:
- Heartsaver AED - 6:00pm to 9:00pm
- Course Cost: $30.00
- $12.00 less if you have the current Heartsaver AED Book and bring it to class
- Healthcare Provider - 9:00am to 1:00pm
- Course Cost: $40.00
- $12.00 less if you have the Current Healthcare Provider Book and bring it to class. A barrier device is provided for the Healthcare Provider classes.
These classes are $9.00 less if you bring a pocket mask to class.
- Healthcare Provider Skills Test
- Course Cost: $20.00
- Must complete online Healthcare Provider Course first at American Heart Association.
- Once you complete the course you need to contact University of Delaware at (302)831-8475 to schedule a skills test
- Must bring Completion Certificate from BLS Online Renewal course
- Heartsaver First Aid - Call for Information on Scheduling a Class
- Course Cost: $50.00
- $13.95 less if you have the current Heartsaver First Aid Book and bring it to class.
- Heartsaver Pediatric First Aid - Call for Information on Scheduling a Class
- Course Cost: $50.00
- $13.95 less if you have the current Heartsaver Pediatric First Aid Book and bring it to class.
- Upon registration, you will receive further information regarding payment
Use of American Heart Association materials in an educational course does not represent course sponsorship by the American Heart Association. Any fees charged for such a
course, except for a portion of fees needed for AHA course materials, do not represent income to the Association.
For more information please call Environmental Health & Safety at 831-8475, or email DEHS.