The Cybersecurity Scholars Program will integrate with any major and train you to become a thought leader in cybersecurity! You will collaboratively assess the most pressing cyber-defense questions and develop both cultural and technical solutions.
Network with policymakers, defense specialists, and other experts in government and finance. Get connected to defense internships, mentoring and employment. Live and learn in a community with other Cybersecurity Scholars who share your passion.
You will enroll in a one-credit hour course each semester and also select from a range of possible activities, such as:
- Participating in simulated emergency situations, including national or corporate cyberattacks, where you will take on a leadership role to address the crisis
- Analyzing and creating case studies for “headline” attacks
- Performing security “audits” of real companies and their policies
- Examining legal cases with local corporate law firms
- Analyzing white papers published by defense think tanks
- Taking trips to Capitol Hill to meet with key public officials and influencers
- Visiting New York City to work with financial security experts and corporate decision-makers
Application and selection process
The Scholars and Fellows application is now closed. For those who have submitted their application, you can expect to hear a decision in mid-April.
For questions regarding admissions, please contact email@example.com or 302-831-8123.