Amazon Career Choice Program
The University of Delaware is partnering with Amazon to bring you the Amazon Career Choice program, an education benefit that empowers Amazon employees to learn new skills for career success at Amazon or elsewhere. We meet individual learners where they are on their education journey through a variety of education and upskilling opportunities.
We are here to support you as you participate in the Amazon Career Choice program to pursue your education at the University of Delaware. Whether you are a current UD student, new to the University or rejoining us to complete your degree, we can guide you through the process.
Please see below for information on the wide variety of programs available to you and steps for getting started.
Achieve your educational and career goals
Take individual courses for your personal, educational or professional enrichment. You do not need to be officially admitted to the University of Delaware to enroll in courses. You may enroll in courses as a Continuing Education, non-degree student.
New UD students or students returning to UD to complete a degree
- Our advisors are here to help you explore options, develop a personal educational plan and support you on your educational journey.
- Fill out an inquiry form, and a Professional and Continuing Studies ACCESS Center representative will contact you within two business days to arrange a phone, Zoom or in-person appointment to speak with an academic advisor.
- Speak with an academic advisor to discuss options, class selection and next steps.
- Once you select classes, apply online for your tuition voucher.
- Once approved in the Amazon Career Choice system, register for classes with the assistance of your advisor and submit your voucher to email@example.com.
AMAZON CAREER CHOICE INQUIRY FORM
More About Amazon Career Choice
The educators in the Amazon Career Choice partner network deliver on Amazon’s commitment to provide hourly Amazon employees with best-in-class support in their path to career success at Amazon or elsewhere.
Together, we are committed to providing excellent education, job placement resources and continuous improvements to the student experience.
- Career Choice launched in 2012 and is live in 14 countries (U.S., Canada, United Kingdom., Germany, Spain, France, Ireland, Italy, Poland, Czech Republic, South Africa, Costa Rica, Slovakia and Australia).
- More than 50,000 Amazon employees have participated globally since inception (more than 35,000 in the U.S.).
- Healthcare, transportation and information technology are Career Choice’s most popular fields of study globally.
- More than half of Amazon’s participants identify as Black, Hispanic or Native American.
- Amazon has more than 110 on-site Career Choice classrooms in fulfillment centers across the U.S., and more than 20 in Europe.
Resources for Amazon Career Choice Participants
One of the key functions of the Career Choice program is to assist graduates in finding employment after graduating from their programs.
STUDENT ADVISING SUPPORT
The University of Delaware ACCESS Center advising team is here to help you in your education journey. Feel free to contact an advisor via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at 302-831-8843. Already enrolled students who are Amazon employees should contact their assigned advisor.