Forbes, Aug. 24, 2015
Charles Elson, director of the John L. Weinberg Center for Corporate Governance at the University of Delaware, is quoted in an article about the battle between Samsung and Elliott Associates.Chemours Edge Moor plant closing is 'ominous' sign
News Journal, Aug. 21, 2015
James Butkiewicz, professor and chair of the University of Delaware's Department of Economics, is quoted in an article about the decision by Chemours to close its Edge Moor plant and what that means as the DuPont spin-off seeks a new headquarters site. "All of the signs are very ominous for Delaware," he said.Are thunderstorms on the rise in the Mid-Atlantic?
WDDE, Aug. 20, 2015
Dan Leathers, professor of geography at the University of Delaware and state climatologist, was quoted in an article about the prevalence of thunderstorms. He said "thunderstorms are very much now the way they have been," with the difference being the ability to share information.
- 700-plus welcomed at UD's new graduate student orientation
- Biomedical engineering professor publishes research on development of the lung's branched architecture
- Presidential Search Committee co-chairs update UD community
- Psychological and Brain Sciences announces 2015 colloquium series
- Incorrect ID cards mailed to Highmark PPO and HMO members