The News Journal, April 9, 2014
Kristen Poole, professor of English, discusses Shakespeare.How should colleges address conflicts between academics, athletics and money?
PBS NewsHour, Tuesday, April 8, 2014
UD President Patrick Harker discussed the importance of education in a segment on conflicts between academics, athletics and money in Division I.Extreme rain events on rise
The News Journal, April 7, 2014
Gerald J. Kauffman, director of the Water Resources Agency, discusses extreme weather.
- Grad student teaching assistants invited to share teaching experiences, perceptions
- Newark Police arrest 3 UD students for home invasion, assault
- Honors class explores effects of racism in American sports history
- E-52 Student Theatre to stage Shakespeare's 'Measure for Measure'
- University announces late-night study locations for final examinations