News Journal, March 4, 2015
Research on shear-thickening fluid by Norman Wagner of UD's Department of Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering offers protection for members of the military and health care providers.Markell unveils plan to combat climate change
News Journal, March 3, 2015
Nancy Targett, dean of UD's College of Earth, Ocean, and Environment, spoke about the high stakes for the state as it adopts a Climate Change Framework.Preschoolers learn about community by building Main Street model
WDEL, Feb. 18, 2015
The University of Delaware's Laboratory Preschool provided young students an opportunity to learn about the value of community through construction of a model of Main Street in Newark.
- UD administrators monitor weather conditions
- Hospitality Management Career Fair draws record number of companies
- Workshop to focus on "Documenting Teaching Effectiveness"
- Cognitive Science seminar series begins with 'The Language Network'
- Legal Studies lecture to focus on 'Reconstituting Our Republic'