New York Times, January 17, 2014
Charles Elson, director, Weinberg Center for Corporate Governance, commented on decisions made about executive compensation.Hydrogel could dispense pain-killing medicine to joints as they move
Gizmag, January 16, 2014
Article describes work of scientists at the University of Delaware who are developing a hydrogel that can be injected and released when the joint is used.Green chemists use rocket science and chicken feathers to create cow-less leather
Fast Company, January 13, 2014
Article describes work of Richard Wool, professor, chemical and bimolecular engineering, has made tape and tractor parts out of soybean oil. One day, his Eco-leather might make a radically different kind of running shoe.
- Startup adviser available to meet with entrepreneurs at no cost each Tuesday
- Two UD professors will speak at conference on 'Women Leading Africa.'
- University of Delaware Library offers research funding workshops
- SNL's Sasheer Zamata to perform at Perkins West Lounge
- Delaware Sea Grant welcomes new members to advisory council