UPI, Feb. 6, 2016
The total number of vehicle miles traveled hasn't decreased with growth of online shopping, said Arde Faghri, professor of civil and environmental engineering and director of the Delaware Center for Transportation at the University of Delaware.Experts say Chancery Court race too close to call
News Journal, Feb. 5, 2016
The corporate community needs to feel that the Chancery Court nominee has the right experience, said Charles Elson, director of the University of Delaware's John L. Weinberg Center for Corporate Governance.UD research shows where fish travel
Salisbury (Maryland) Daily Times, Feb. 5, 2016
Matthew Breece, research assistant in the University of Delaware's College of Earth, Ocean, and Environment, is leading the way on work to help fishermen avoid sturgeon, an endangered fish.
- Faculty Senate holds first meeting of 2016
- Faculty Commons Book Club sets discussion on 'The Heart of Higher Education'
- Researchers compare notes on amazing world of bacteria, fungi, viruses, protozoa
- Center for Study of Diversity's lunchtime Brown Bag Series to begin Feb. 18
- StartUp Nation Technology Fair to visit Trabant University Center