The News Journal, April 9, 2014
Kristen Poole, professor of English, discusses Shakespeare.How should colleges address conflicts between academics, athletics and money?
PBS NewsHour, Tuesday, April 8, 2014
UD President Patrick Harker discussed the importance of education in a segment on conflicts between academics, athletics and money in Division I.Extreme rain events on rise
The News Journal, April 7, 2014
Gerald J. Kauffman, director of the Water Resources Agency, discusses extreme weather.
- Green Liaisons Sustainability Lecture features sustainable landscape expert
- New UD Professional Development Center for Educators launched
- University to celebrate Medical Laboratory Professionals Week April 20-26
- Health-related student groups at University join forces
- CEOE geologists examine historic War of 1812 earthen forts for erosion clues