Delaware Newszap, Sept. 15, 2014
Jen Volk of University of Delaware Cooperative Extension is working with UD researchers to develop salt tolerant crops to help farmers who have fields near the Delaware coast.Delaware gets positive time on national TV
The News Journal, Sept. 14, 2014
The University of Delaware's UDairy Creamery and Moo Crew student workers won the Best Sundae on Sunday competition and had their ice cream featured on the Food Network's series "Eating America."UD research an important engine for 21st-century economy
The News Journal, Sept. 12, 2014
Charles Riordan, vice provost for research, wrote a Delaware Voices opinion piece highlighting the University of Delaware's many research successes and detailing how its entrepreneurial spirit will power it as an even stronger engine for the 21st-century economy.
- 10 UD alumni honored as Presidential Citation for Outstanding Achievement recipients
- UD study connects penguin chick weights to local weather conditions
- UD employees, faculty must collaborate to protect private, high-risk, sensitive information.
- Range of events for students planned to celebrate Halloween
- UD alumna to study therapy dog interaction