NBC Nightly News, March 28, 2015
The University of Delaware, which is part of a nationwide study, was featured in a segment on concussions.Report: Diversity of New England plant life threatened
Associated Press, March 26, 2015
Douglas Tallamy, professor of entomology and wildlife ecology, is quoted in an article about threats to the diversity of plant life in New England. "We have come to see plants simply as decorations and we just want to have pretty landscapes, but in doing that we have forgotten all the ecological roles that they play," he said.Political ads overwhelm news on local TV
USA Today, March 19, 2015
Danilo Yanich, associate professor of public policy and administration, is quoted in a column about overwhelming political advertising. "There's no way for a citizen to make his way through the bombardment and onslaught and make an informed decision," Yanich said.
- UD researchers locate another WWII aircraft missing in Palau for over 70 years
- Ninth annual Delaware Space Grant research symposium held at UD
- Blue Hens Hawley, Karwoski win CAA women's lacrosse honors
- Caltech's Harry Gray to explain mission of '21st Century Solar Army'
- Senators, feds, alumni check out latest in research at UD Day in DC