The News Journal, April 9, 2014
Kristen Poole, professor of English, discusses Shakespeare.How should colleges address conflicts between academics, athletics and money?
PBS NewsHour, Tuesday, April 8, 2014
UD President Patrick Harker discussed the importance of education in a segment on conflicts between academics, athletics and money in Division I.Extreme rain events on rise
The News Journal, April 7, 2014
Gerald J. Kauffman, director of the Water Resources Agency, discusses extreme weather.
- BHLP completes second alternate spring break in North Carolina
- Horn Program in Entrepreneurship to host final round of high school competition
- Social media: Going international
- Hutchinson Lecture to feature William L. Wascher, Federal Reserve Bank expert
- MIT's Gibson to deliver Vinson Lecture on mechanical properties exhibited by plants