Requesting LAM Access
- Name and user name (UDelNet ID)
- Are you requesting update or view only access?
- Do you currently have access to FIPRD (financials production)?
- Do you currently have access to HRPRD (HR production)?
- What tree node access do you need?
- Generally, the tree node = Dept ID (access for one department)
- To have access to multiple departments, those departments must fall under the same higher level tree node
Example of Tree Node Access
College level tree node = 03000
Dept tree node = 03101
Dept tree node = 03110
Dept tree node = 03106
Dept tree node = 03120
Dept tree node = 03130
To request LAM access to all the departments
within this college, you would request the high
level tree node: 03000.
- If you do not know your tree node number, send an email to email@example.com
- Permission for access to LAM:
- Comes from either your department head or the designated individual for your unit
- Is based on the authorization procedures setup by your college or VP unit.