Corporate and Foundation Relations
Corporate and Foundation Relations helps University of Delaware faculty members secure corporate and foundation funding for University programs and projects.
The Corporate and Foundation Relations Office works to match the interests of corporations and foundations with UD programs and projects. We work with all University colleges, institutes, and centers to secure funding from corporations and foundations, steward relationships, and then manage the long-term partnerships that result.
Our staff is ready to assist in:
- Identifying potential funders of your research, project, or program
- Researching prospective funders and developing strategies for approaching corporations and foundations
- Writing grant proposals and letters of inquiry
- Coordinating on-site visits from corporate and foundation representatives
- Understanding and complying with program reporting
- Stewarding relationships with current donors
The Office of Corporate and Foundation Relations works in partnership with the UD Research Office, which manages federal grants and external funding for sponsored research.
To contact the Office of Corporate and Foundation Relations, please call 302-831-4460, or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.