UD's Angelia Seyfferth has received a prestigious five-year, $465,000 National Science Foundation Faculty Early Career Development Award for studies on arsenic in rice, and the funding will provide for the installation of the first rice paddies in the state.
- Mellon Foundation grant supports initiative by UD and partners in Middle East
- ABC's John Quinones tells students to stay focused on their dreams
- $18.2 million NIH grant supports Delaware INBRE biomedical research efforts
- UD receives prestigious National Science Foundation grant
- On 10th, Early Learning Center continues to benefit children, students, researchers
What will it cost you as an undergrad? UD's Student Net Price Calculator is a great place to start.