University of Delaware junior Sarah Hartman has been named a 2016 Truman Scholar, one of 54 new scholars selected nationwide.
- NSF Graduate Research Fellows will study biomedical engineering, physical chemistry, planning
- 'Rising Seas' symposium honors work of UD alumnus, earthquake expert Brian Atwater
- Amount of plastic in marine environment may be greater than previously thought
- NEH funds UD art conservators to observe practices at Cuba's museums, archives, libraries
- Two UD professors inducted into National Academy of Inventors
- Noted British historian David Taylor to speak
4:30 p.m., Thursday, April 28
- 'SustainAGbility' theme of 2016 Ag Day celebration
10 a.m. to 4 p.m., Saturday, April 30
- MIT's Collins to deliver Jefferson Life Sciences Lecture
4 p.m., Tuesday, May 3
Roselle Center for the Arts
What will it cost you as an undergrad? UD's Student Net Price Calculator is a great place to start.