Cecil Dybowski, professor of chemistry and biochemistry, has received the 2015 Francis Alison Faculty Award, the University of Delaware's highest competitive faculty honor.
- UD's Gleghorn wins ORAU award for study of lung development
- Center for Research in Education and Social Policy to evaluate food incentives
- ISE Lab naming to honor University President Patrick Harker
- New website provides information, welcomes comment on UD's presidential search
- Research tracks relationships between CEO greed and company performance
What will it cost you as an undergrad? UD's Student Net Price Calculator is a great place to start.