UD's Angelia Seyfferth has received a prestigious five-year, $465,000 National Science Foundation Faculty Early Career Development Award for studies on arsenic in rice, and the funding will provide for the installation of the first rice paddies in the state.
- UD President Harker says it's not 'business as usual' in face of change
- Weather and climate focus of the 38th annual Coast Day on Oct. 5
- Federal grant to support variety of biomedical research projects
- Coaches from around the world participate in Olympic enrichment program
- Tickets available for Delaware Debates set Oct. 15 in UD's Mitchell Hall
What will it cost you as an undergrad? UD's Student Net Price Calculator is a great place to start.