In a message to the University of Delaware community, President Patrick T. Harker announced today that he is stepping down as president to become president and chief executive officer of the Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, effective July 1.
- UD to open at 10 a.m., March 2
- UD among five universities recognized with top internationalization award
- Students, faculty, staff invited to share thoughts in open town hall
- Six films to be screened at annual environmental film festival March 6-8
- Four UD faculty members have been selected as 2015 Salzburg Fellows
- Veterans Affairs Secretary Robert McDonald to visit
2-3:30 p.m., Monday, March 2
Health Sciences Complex
- Thomas Allen Harris to present Paul R. Jones Lecture
7 p.m., Monday, March 2
- Provost to host town hall
4-5:30 p.m., March 11
Roselle Center for the Arts
What will it cost you as an undergrad? UD's Student Net Price Calculator is a great place to start.