Cecil Dybowski, professor of chemistry and biochemistry, has received the 2015 Francis Alison Faculty Award, the University of Delaware's highest competitive faculty honor.
- Mohsen Badiey named acting dean of College of Earth, Ocean, and Environment effective July 1
- Research team explores a novel way to fabricate preforms for composites
- UD's Gleghorn wins ORAU award for study of lung development
- Ann Ardis to serve as interim vice provost for graduate, professional education
- Jim Richards returns to the classroom
What will it cost you as an undergrad? UD's Student Net Price Calculator is a great place to start.