University of Delaware researchers have identified a molecular "bodyguard" that can protect and stabilize a key protein, which when unstable is involved in Crohn's disease. The finding points to a possible pathway for therapies.
- Man charged with 21 counts of criminal violation of privacy
- Community engagement task force issues report; commission formed
- Yan organic zeolite advance highlighted in Nature Communications
- IGS offers three exclusive travel programs to Europe next spring
- UD's Ogunnaike named outstanding chemical engineer
- Cooperative Extension featured at State Fair
Through July 26
State Fairgrounds, Harrington
- Downtown Newark Food and Brew Festival 11
Saturday, July 26
- Cafe considers 'Challenges of Predicting Motion in the Ocean'
Monday, July 28
5:30-7 p.m., Deer Park Tavern, Newark
What will it cost you as an undergrad? UD's Student Net Price Calculator is a great place to start.