The College of Earth, Ocean, and Environment's Sunny Jardine is examining how the world's tropical seaside forests can help reduce carbon emissions.
- UD's Associate in Arts Program chosen as best in region
- Upper-extremity exoskeleton to be modified for infants
- Liz Ann Sonders to speak at University's Winter Commencement
- UD scientists involved in 2013 Breakthrough of the Year in physics
- UD wins third straight Colonial Athletic Association Blood Challenge
- WVUD sets Java Time Christmas Special
Monday, Dec. 23
- Sea Grant offers workshop on natural hazards preparation
Wednesday, Jan. 29
8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m., Dover
- 'JFK: Poets Remember' exhibition on view
Through Feb. 7
What will it cost you as an undergrad? UD's Student Net Price Calculator is a great place to start.