Joel Rosenthal, assistant professor of chemistry and biochemistry at the University of Delaware, has received the Francis Alison Society's 2014 Gerard J. Mangone Young Scholars Award.
- UD faculty members provide details about Ebola virus, how it spreads
- University to serve on council for federal cybersecurity center
- UD's Winter Session offers four-week courses, special programming
- UD study connects penguin chick weights to local weather conditions
- 10 UD alumni honored as Presidential Citation for Outstanding Achievement recipients
- Saturday Symposium to look at World War I
Saturday, Nov. 1
8:45 a.m. to 5 p.m., Memorial Hall
- Political film series to feature 'Do the Right Thing'
Wednesday, Nov. 5
7:30 p.m., Mitchell Hall
- Master Players to present Kesivan and The Lights
Friday, Nov. 7
8 p.m., Mitchell Hall
What will it cost you as an undergrad? UD's Student Net Price Calculator is a great place to start.