Campus colleagues remember Richard F. Heck, retired chemistry professor whose work won him the Nobel Prize in Chemistry in 2010. He died Oct. 9 at the age of 84.
- New Caesar Rodney Complex enhances first-year experience for UD students
- Energy researchers discover new structure for bimetallic catalysts
- UD Cybersecurity Initiative establishes scholarly framework and internal funding program
- College of Arts and Sciences allocates $1 million to new diversity initiatives
- Grassroots participation, social media key to Black Lives Matter movement
What will it cost you as an undergrad? UD's Student Net Price Calculator is a great place to start.